SLEEK. STYLISH. UPSCALE. DELICIOUS.
Bacchus offers contemporary American cuisine in a sleek, stylish space in the Cudahy Tower in downtown Milwaukee. Opened in 2004, Bacchus offers Milwaukee’s best, most extensive wine list and a menu that changes by the season and emphasizes the use of local ingredients.
Bacchus is consistently praised for orchestrating fine dining like no other upscale restaurant in Milwaukee. Executive Chef Nick Wirth re-joined The Bartolotta Restaurants in 2007 after graduating from the Culinary Institute of America. Unit Director Katie Espinosa is a Certified Sommelier and a Certified Wine Specialist whose wealth of wine knowledge is an incredible asset to the staff and guests at Bacchus.
Several unique private spaces make Bacchus an ideal destination for romantic weddings, corporate events and other social gatherings. Available spaces include the handsome Boardroom and Library, a Library patio, a Lakeview Dining Room, and a glass-enclosed Conservatory and outdoor patio with a stunning view of Lake Michigan.
- Carol Deptolla's Top 30 Restaurants • 2016 • Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Carol Deptolla's Top 30 Restaurants • 2015 • Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Carol Deptolla's Top 30 Restaurants • 2014 • Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Carol Deptolla's Top 30 Restaurants • 2013 • Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- OnMilwaukee.com's Favorite Restaurant • 2012 • OnMilwaukee.com