THE COMMODORE – A BARTOLOTTA RESTAURANT NOW BOOKING EVENTS FOR 2024
MILWAUKEE, WI – The Commodore – A Bartolotta Restaurant is now accepting wedding and event bookings starting on May 1, 2024. Operated by The Bartolotta Restaurants, the premier restaurant and catering group in the Greater Milwaukee region, The Commodore – A Bartolotta Restaurant will inhabit the historic property that was built in 1902, and opened as Hasslinger’s Pleasant View Hotel & Resort in 1905, on the shores of picturesque Nagawicka Lake, in the heart of Lake Country. The Bartolotta Restaurants, in partnership with David Herro and Jay Franke, are reimagining the venue as a multi-level fine-dining restaurant and events destination that pays great tribute to the past, with modern touches that will carry the destination into the future.
“For 30 years The Bartolotta Restaurants have been destinations for celebrations and events. We have been honored to share so many life moments with our guests and we look forward to continuing this tradition as we expand into Lake Country with The Commodore – A Bartolotta Restaurant,” says The Bartolotta Restaurants Owner and Co-Founder Chef Paul Bartolotta. “Between the immaculately reimagined space and the breathtaking views of Nagawicka Lake, it is our hope that The Commodore – A Bartolotta Restaurant will be the destination of choice for celebratory gatherings, both small and large.”
The Commodore – A Bartolotta Restaurant will highlight the award-winning cuisine and first-class service guests have come to expect from The Bartolotta Restaurants. The venue will boast a remarkable suite of indoor and outdoor fine dining and event experiences, with the capacity to host weddings, presentations, galas, reunions, and other celebrations. Event spaces are outlined below:
- Indoor Event Space:
- The Grand Heritage Room – In the 1970s, the property was known as Heritage on the Lake and Spirit of ’76 Resort & Disco, and it was known to host celebratory and lively parties. This ballroom space on the top floor provides a spectacular view of Nagawicka Lake and has over 4,600 square feet of space to accommodate up to 220 guests for dinner and dancing.
- Baldwin Lounge – Named for the owner of Heritage on the Lake and Spirit of ’76 Resort & Disco, Dave Baldwin. The Baldwin lounge is located on the second floor, off the north side of the ballroom space.
- Nagawicka Suite – Serves as a bridal suite and is named for the lake on which the property is located, a bespoke suite for brides and special guests to prepare for events. The Nagawicka Suite accommodates a capacity up to 12 guests.
- Outdoor Event Space
- Pleasant View Pavilion – Named for the original property, The Pleasant View Hotel & Resort, which was run by John Hasslinger and opened in 1905. The Pleasant View Pavilion accommodates a capacity up to 220 guests.
- The Fountain Patio – This is a quaint space next to the Pavilion with a fountain. Perfect for small ceremonies and cocktail receptions. The Fountain Patio accommodates a capacity up to 100 guests.
The Commodore – A Bartolotta Restaurant will be open in early 2024. For event inquiries and further information for May 1, 2024, and beyond, please visit thecommodoredelafield.com.
About The Commodore – A Bartolotta Restaurant
Located on the shores of Nagawicka Lake in the heart of Lake Country, The Commodore – A Bartolotta Restaurant inhabits the historic property that first opened in 1905 as the Pleasant View Hotel and Resort. Operated by The Bartolotta Restaurants, the premier restaurant and catering organization in the Greater Milwaukee region, The Commodore – A Bartolotta Restaurant is named for the leader of classic yacht clubs and embraces the historical significance of the past with modern touches of elegance. The unique, expansive property has been thoughtfully reimagined to include a remarkable suite of dining and event experiences, including a restaurant, intimate private dining rooms, and expansive outdoor space for groups and gatherings.