Consistently voted Milwaukee's Best Italian Restaurant
Nestled in a historic Pabst brewery building in the heart of downtown Wauwatosa, Ristorante Bartolotta is the flagship of The Bartolotta Restaurants. Opened in 1993, Ristorante serves authentic, traditional Italian cuisine in a cozy, intimate setting.
Ristorante Bartolotta, rated four stars by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel upon opening, continues to garner high praise with both critics and customers as Milwaukee’s best Italian restaurant. The traditional menu features handmade pasta and imported Italian ingredients, with the three-course chef’s menu changing seasonally.
Ristorante Bartolotta is led by Chef Juan Urbieta, who joined The Bartolotta Restaurants in 1998 and is known by many as one of the best Italian chefs in the Midwest.
Ristorante Bartolotta features an exclusively Italian wine list and a small, passionate and experienced staff able to guide you to a glass, carafe or bottle you will savor with your meal.
- Carol Deptolla's Top 30 Restaurants • 2015 • Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Carol Deptolla's Top 30 Restaurants • 2014 • Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Milwaukee's Best Italian Restaurant • 2014 • OnMilwaukee.com
- Carol Deptolla's Top 30 Restaurants • 2013 • Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Milwaukee's Best Italian Restaurant • 2013 • OnMilwaukee.com