Mr. B's - Mequon
Opportunity added 10/25/2019
The Manager is someone who is passionate about food quality and guest service; someone who is a problem-solver with a strong work ethic and leadership skills; and someone who understands guest satisfaction. The Manager is also responsible for staffing, recruitment, employee development, training, sales, financial management, facilities management and extensive guest interaction.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operations of the unit
- Identify and delegate responsibilities to staff to ensure objectives are met and guest service is achieved
- Manage and respond efficiently and accurately to guest complaints
- Consistently review operations and staff to identify any problems, concerns and areas of improvement
- Provide coaching and feedback to staff and assess performance on an ongoing basis
- Manage the restaurant to meet or exceed standards in food quality, safety and cleanliness
- Manage food costs, labor costs and liquor costs, budgeting and P&L’s
- Manage the recruitment of all hourly employees; onboarding and training
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual sales, revenue and expenses
- Able to communicate verbally and issue communication clearly; hearing ability required with all communications.
- Able to relate to staff and customers in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Able to read and write clearly.
- Position requires walking, sitting, standing for lengthy periods of time.
- Able to lift a minimum of 20lbs
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidaysMr. B’s - A Bartolotta Steakhouse - Mequon is looking for a Restaurant Manager responsible for the effective daily operations of the Dining Room Area. The restaurant features a wide variety of prime steaks cooked to perfection in a high-heat wood-burning oven, which gives the meat a caramelized, buttery crust. Mr. B’s - Mequon offers an extensive wine list and broad menu plus a lively bar.