The Bartolotta Restaurants
Opportunity added 10/21/2019
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for the effective daily operations of the Dining Room Area. The Restaurant Manager is someone who is passionate about food quality and guest service; someone who is a problem-solver with a strong work ethic and leadership skills; and someone who understands guest satisfaction. The Restaurant Manager is also responsible for staffing, recruitment, employee development, training, sales, financial management, facilities management and extensive guest interaction.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operations of the unit
- Identify and delegate responsibilities to staff to ensure objectives are met and guest service is achieved
- Manage and respond efficiently and accurately to guest complaints
- Consistently review operations and staff to identify any problems, concerns and areas of improvement
- Provide coaching and feedback to staff and assess performance on an ongoing basis
- Manage the restaurant to meet or exceed standards in food quality, safety and cleanliness
- Manage food costs, labor costs and liquor costs, budgeting and P&L’s
- Manage the recruitment of all hourly employees; onboarding and training
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual sales, revenue and expenses
- Able to communicate verbally and issue communication clearly; hearing ability required with all communications.
- Able to relate to staff and customers in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Position requires walking, sitting, standing for lengthy periods of time.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift a minimum of 20lbs
- Able to read and write clearly.