Bartolotta at Kohl's
Opportunity added 12/06/2018
Position Objectives: Provide prompt, efficient and courteous service for all guests, while assisting other team members and management in the delivery of a positive dining experience and overall guest satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares menu items according to standard recipes, plate presentations and specifications in a timely manner.
- Sets up work station according to station diagram and daily product inventory to Chef’s standards.
- Completes all assigned prep work to Chefs standards.
- Maintains product presentation, product quality and cook time standards.
- Negotiates narrow crowded aisles with hot and cold food products.
- Cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during and after shift.
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- Performs sidework before, during and after shift as has ended.
- Assist other team members and management as needed.
- Assist in maintaining a safe working environment.
- Present professional demeanor in attire, language and attitude.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Perform all food prep required for all menu items.
- Able to work at a rapid pace for an extended period of time.
- Capable of using knives, slicers, broiler, grill, fryer, microwave and steamer in a safe and productive manner.
- Adhere to all sanitation policy and guidelines as it pertains to handling of food and personal hygiene.
- Ability to anticipate business volume and prepare kitchen and work station accordingly.
- Pleasant and accommodating personality with continuous and outgoing demeanor
- Requires prolonged periods of being on their feet ranging from 4 – 8 hours/shift.
- Walking and standing on the kitchen tiling with potentially slick surfaces.
- Light/moderate lifting is required between 50 - 100 pounds.
- Position dictates working in a fast-paced environment and subject to irregular hours including late nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays.
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Experience: Prior casual and/or fine dining experience preferred.
**The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.Apply Now