Food Runner - Busser
Opportunity added 11/03/2017
Pizzeria Piccola - A Bartolotta Restaurant located in the heart of downtown Wauwatosa is currently looking for dependable food runner/bussers to join their team.
Pizzeria Piccola is a medium volume casual style restaurant with an upstairs dining room, as well as a cozy outdoor patio.
Position Objectives: Responsibility of the Busser is to set tables with clean linens and silverware and remove soiled dishes, glassware and silverware from the tables.
Essential Job Functions:
● Remove plateware, glassware, silverware, linens and other trash from tables once guests are finished.
● Remove any extra place settings at the table or supply additional settings as needed.
● Assist guests with condiments, extra napkins, additional silverware, etc.
● Assist with the removal of trash and garbage from building to dumpster area.
● Assist with cleaning side stations, floors, furniture and restrooms.
● Check chairs and booths for crumbs, excess food and garbage, and wipe clean.
● Check under table and surrounding floor area and sweep up any crumbs or litter if necessary.
● Maintain a clean work environment by always picking up litter on the floor, side stations and restrooms.
● Assist the dishwasher with sorting of dirty plateware, glassware and silverware at dish pit area.
● Practice sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
● Complete assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
● Assist other team members and management as needed.
Interested applicants should visit the restaurant between 2pm - 4pm and ask to speak with a manager, or by submitting an application online.Apply Now