Opportunity added 10/07/2019
Provide prompt, efficient and courteous service for all guests, while assisting other team members and management in the delivery of a positive dining experience and overall guest satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet guests with a friendly and outgoing demeanor and accommodates any special needs or guest requests.
- Seat guests in a timely manner while engaging them with conversation.
- Manage the waitlist during high volume periods while providing accurate quotes for wait times.
- Promptly answers phones and routes calls to the proper custodian.
- Take reservations into reservation book providing clear and accurate guest information.
- Knowledgeable in areas of menu reading to effectively field questions from guests, vendors and phone inquiries.
- Perform sidework before, during and after shift as has ended.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area/station
- Assist other team members and management as needed.
- Assist in maintaining a safe working environment.
- Present professional demeanor in attire, language and attitude.
- Log and perform exchange of moneys for gift certificate purchases.
- Excellent guest service skills
- Good organizational skills
- Pleasant and accommodating personality with continuous and outgoing demeanor
- Communicate with management regarding guest questions and/or comments
- Be able to maintain positive attitude towards each guest and fellow team members and management.
- Promote and participate in a strong team effort.
- Ability to initiate communication effectively with staff and guests.
- Ability to anticipate business volume and prepare dining room staff accordingly.
- Requires prolonged periods of being on their feet ranging from 4 – 8 hours/shift.
- Walking through dining room on carpeted and hard wood flooring.
- Light/moderate lifting is required.
- Position dictates working in a fast-paced environment and subject to irregular hours including late nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays.
Interested applicants can apply online or in person between 2pm-4pm.
925 E. Wells Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202