Mr. B's - Mequon
Opportunity added 08/06/2019
Hosts provide prompt, efficient and courteous service for all guests, while assisting other team members and management in the delivery of a positive dining experience and overall guest satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet guests with a friendly and outgoing demeanor and accommodates any special needs or guest requests.
- Seat guests in a timely manner while engaging them with conversation.
- Manage the waitlist during high volume periods while providing accurate quotes for wait times.
- Promptly answers phones and routes calls to the proper custodian.
- Take reservations into reservation book providing clear and accurate guest information.
- Knowledgeable in areas of menu reading to effectively field questions from guests, vendors and phone inquiries.
- Perform sidework before, during and after shift as has ended.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area/station
- Assist other team members and management as needed.
- Assist in maintaining a safe working environment.
- Present professional demeanor in attire, language and attitude.
- Log and perform exchange of moneys for gift certificate purchases.
Interested applicants can apply online or at the restaurant between 2-4pm. Mr B's Steakhouse is not on a bus line - must have transportation.
11120 N. Cedarburg Rd.
Mequon, WI 53092