Bartolotta at Kohl's
Opportunity added 03/06/2018
Essential Job Functions:
- Scrapes food & debris from plates and pre-rinses from the dirty dishes and places them in dishwashing machine.
- Sorts, stacks and restocks serviceware to the location from which they were used.
- Washes pots, pans and trays by hand and/or machine.
- Removes trash and garbage from building to dumpster area.
- Washes work area tables, walls, refrigerators, cooking equipment and floors.
- Cleans garbage cans and trash receptacles.
- Assembles, maintains and breaks down dish machine.
- Negotiates narrow crowded aisles with hot and cold pans and/or equipment.
- Knowledgeable in areas of kitchen prep, maintenance, cleaning of office area and kitchen area and inventory.
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- Assist other team members and management as needed.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
Experience: Prior cashier/counter service experiences preferred.
**The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.