Bartolotta at Kohl's
Opportunity added 08/31/2017
The Bartolotta Restaurant Group has opened a brand new restaurant/cafeteria at the Kohl's Corporate Campus located in Menomonee Falls. We are currently looking for daytime Cashiers to add to our existing staff in preparation for this expansion and growth. This position is a full-time, Monday - Friday, first shift position with no weekends and nights.
Provide prompt, efficient and courteous service for all guests, while assisting other team members and management in the delivery of a positive dining experience and overall guest satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
• Greet guests with a friendly and outgoing demeanor and accommodates any special needs or guest requests.
• Receive and process all payment methods for restaurant guest checks, courteously and efficiently.
• Maintain complete knowledge of point-of-sale system as it relates to order input.
• Work with kitchen staff to ensure completed food orders are delivered to seated guests or carryout/drive thru.
• Set up and organize work station with designated supplies, forms, and resource materials.
• Knowledgeable in areas of menu reading to effectively field questions from guests, vendors and phone inquiries.
• Answer outlet telephone calls using correct salutations and proper telephone etiquette.
• Perform side work before, during and after shift as has ended.
• Assist other team members and management as needed.
• Present professional demeanor in attire, language, and attitude.
• Log and perform exchange of moneys for gift certificate purchases.
Interested applicants should apply directly to this job posting by submitting an online application or by sending an updated copy of your resume directly to Dustin Farberg, Human Resources Director to DustinFarberg@Bartolottas.com.Apply Now