The Bartolotta Catering at Discovery World
Opportunity added 08/06/2019
Now is your chance to work for one of the most highly respected names in the industry!
Cooks provide prompt, efficient and courteous service for all guests, while assisting other team members and management in the delivery of a positive dining experience and overall guest satisfaction. Evening and availability is required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares menu items according to standard recipes, plate presentations and specifications in a timely manner.
- Sets up work station according to station diagram and daily product inventory to Chef’s standards.
- Completes all assigned prep work to Chefs standards.
- Maintains product presentation, product quality and cook time standards.
- Negotiates narrow crowded aisles with hot and cold food products.
- Cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during and after shift.
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- Performs sidework before, during and after shift as has ended.
- Assist other team members with unit stations and management as needed.
- Assist in maintaining a safe working environment.
- Present professional demeanor in attire, language and attitude.
Interested applicants should apply online or in person:
500 N. Harbor Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53202