Assistant Operations Manager
The Bartolotta Catering at The Italian Community Center
Opportunity added 05/13/2019
The efforts and responsibilities with this position are critical with driving the logistical operations of catered events, increasing market awareness, and demonstrating the business value to our clients. We are looking for someone who is ready to jump into the spotlight and drive success with this position.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Attend events to make sure operations are effectively and efficiently directed and managed.
· Facilitate shift meetings to hourly staff to ensure details of events are communicated & properly executed.
· Train and develop hourly staff to include new hire orientations and ongoing performance evaluations.
· Oversee all areas of operations for successful execution of events that include the following:
· Assist in interviewing and recruiting of hourly employees if necessary.
· Maintain positive guest relations at all times to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
· Address operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion; resolves guests and employee concerns.
· Build and maintain effective working relationships with vendors.
· Attend management and sales meetings as necessary.
We offer great benefits including competitive pay, health insurance, vacation, and dining discounts. This position does require evening and weekend availability.Apply Now